FLEXIBLE APPROACH FOR TAILORED SOLUTIONS
Designing environments for a fast-growing market requires a customized approach: one with extra agility and efficiency, delivering on compressed timelines and budgets as well as unique local esthetic. Whether it is a new acquisition or repositioning an asset, we have carefully developed a specialized process to support current market conditions. The best-known brands and developers know they can turn to us, and they do — together, we’ve completed hundreds of projects across the country.
- Property Positioning Planning
- PIP Review
- Property Assessment
- Signage Concepts
- Exterior Enhancements
- Exterior Paint Schemes
- Landscape Concepts
- Art Installations
- Modernize Leasing Experience
- Upgrade Common Areas
- Single Space Improvements
- FF&E Selections & Budgeting
- Interior Paint & Finishes
- Lighting Selections
- Updated Art
- Unit Schemes – Light or Full Scope
- Corridor Updates
- Model Unit Refresh
“Private Label isn't afraid of projects of any size. From single amenity solutions to full holistic design & property repositioning, the group has been highly regarded. “ “I can always count on Private Label to design to a budget & have relied upon their design guidance towards yearly budgeting.”
- Kirk Lumpkin, Construction Services Alliance Residential”
Factors To Consider in Determining
The Level of Renovation Needed
- The program – how do the spaces need to function to meet the current resident expectations and management needs?
- What is the existing condition of the building – a little out of date or in need a significant overhaul?
- What is the desired result of renovating? For instance, is the building to be repositioned from a C to a B, a B to an A, or is the goal to make the property the best B in its submarket?
- What deferred maintenance items need to be included?
- How does the property compare with the current competition, and what new construction is in the pipeline?
- What are the residents and prospects saying on social media?
- Will the renovation involve only finishes and furniture, or will spaces be re-arranged? Will permitting be needed?
- What is the expected completion date?
- Is there a fixed budget that cannot be exceeded?
“Working with my partners to develop the Cabana brand of apartment renovations during the height of the recession in Phoenix is my greatest professional accomplishment. Not only did the Cabana brand allow our company to weather the recession, it is a brand that was so often copied in Phoenix that it noticeably changed the apartment market."
- Pat Watts, Co-founder Deco Communities”
Connect With Us
Let’s make something together.