Herb Box Restaurant & Market
Designed by: Private Label International
So enjoyed revisiting The Herb Box this weekend! A perfect example of how a project gets even better with time. We love how this space is always filled with a large spectrum of consumers. Creating a magical space where everyone is comfortable in is such a treat.
Herb Box Market
We have had many clients ask us to recreate this magic for them in their space. So we decided to break it down, here are the ‘5 Elements’ we used to define this branded space for The Herb Box.
1. TEXTURE / PATTERN: reclaimed wood floors and patterned fabrics
2. POLISHED: polished granite and glass
3. METALLIC / REFLECTIVE: polished chrome lighting, mirrors
4. COLOR POP / CHEEKY: zesty orange and over scaled art
5. ORGANIC: sisal rope detail on mirrors, wood wall paneling orange burlap wrapped matting on artwork
All with a Modern Farm House esthetic.